Sunday, October 17, 2010

Three strikes....MSU

Third loss in a row, second one that was preventable. Someone suggested that a loss to Mississippi State at home (homecoming, no less) counted double. I don't know what to say, so I won't. Not even any pictures...it's too painful to remember.
One thing I thought was appropriate, however, was a quote from Pat Dooley's blog/column/rant/whatever, to wit:

"'We're not very good,' Urban Meyer said in his post-game presser. He said it several times. He could have said it another 20 times and come well short of the number of times it was said in the press box. And that's just at my seat."

At least we won't lose next week.

It may be too early to shift allegiances, but if the Gators lose to Georgia in two weeks--a thought that was unthinkable at the beginning of the season--it will be time to become an Auburn fan. War Eagle!!! At least I have the family connection, and it would still be Orange and Blue.
Cam Newton for Heisman!

C'mon Gators, get up and go!!!

Bumper Sticker of the Week....
(maybe for Urban, but certainly for Addazio)

I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.

No comments: